Paris Scholarship Information
The Paris Scholarship is a $1,000 scholarship, paid directly the the academic institution.
- Louisa County High School Graduates or a Louisa County Resident
- Attending an Iowa college, university or technical school
- Study emphasis must lead to a degree in natural resources or conservation; or in another field, such as education. Candidates with a study emphasis outside of natural resources/conservation must provide either professional or personal justifications for how their emphasis of study will meet the scholarship objectives.
- Eligibility is open to any year of study (freshman through post graduate.)
- Candidates are eligible to apply and receive the scholarship multiple years.
- To apply submit the application by March 15.
paris scholarship winners
- 2017 & 2015 - Darby Harris of Morning Sun
- 2016 & 2014 - Eli Sents of Columbus Junction
- 2013 - Geneva Knutson of Wapello
- 2012 & 2011 - Rachel Pierce of Morning Sun
- 2010 & 2009 - Nick Ohde of Wapello